Thursday, October 06, 2005

Presenting

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back for a moment. This moment happens to be between statistics and economics. I'm a bit disappointed because my goal was originally to be quite disciplined, and reflect on what I learn at least every other day. Anyhow, today I heard the man who wrote 'Say it with Charts' speak. How will this impact my future presentations?

-I should be the center of the presentation and will turn off the projector most of the time, and only flash the powerpoint when there is an important visual aid to be used

-I will interact with the audience

-I will keep my objective in mind throughout the process

In other news, NYC is experiencing a subway terror scare.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GMAt test

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx for sharing info.ME a blogger on CAT for MBA by IIM

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx for sharing info on correspondence mba

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home