Wednesday, September 14, 2005

First blog entry ever

I've just started an MBA here on the West Coast after living my entire life out East. I hope to record here my experiences, impressions and ideas mostly as a reflective exercise for myself, but also so that others might understand what it is like to pursue an MBA in California (I can't believe I live here). I've decided to keep this blog anonymous, so even if you suspect my identity, please help me in this endeavor.

Especially among such impressive classmates. One classmate designed a major country's strategy for fighting disease in the developing world, several have founded and sold multimillion dollar companies, and best of all... one knows everything there is to know about one of the world's most important products - toilet paper. Speaking to him made me realize how strange it is that most of us know so little about products that impact our lives in very important ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home