Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Priorities

Classes began this week. Most of the professors made excellent impressions, and I think I will enjoy academics here. Presently I am listening to some songs I recorded over the past year. Part of me wonders whether I should just pursue the rockstar dream. Tomorrow is club day so I'm hoping to join the rock band here or at least find some people to start a band. Wish me luck. So much to do - so little time. I should follow the advice I've been given several times:

Write a list of four areas you want to focus on at business school and put it in a place you can see it every day. The list can change but always must be restriced to four. My current areas are... public speaking, finding career focus, staying physically fit, singing in a band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home